Sunday 26 September 2010

Performance at Bruslam

Performance at Bruslam, Monday 27th September 2010, 8 p.m.

Building Y', VUB entrance 6, Triomflaan, Etterbeek, Brussels (last time I looked google maps sends you to completely the wrong side of the campus, but these directions work)

Sylvie Marie + me + open mike + Philip Meersman sewing and sticking and hammering it all together

... the one with the stones ... the one with the bottles ... the one with the lipstick, but different this time ... the new one with the sun salutation ... the other new one with the bit of paper because I haven't learned it off by heart yet ... that should fill fifteen minutes.

And I promised myself that next time I went to Brussels there would be Haagen-Dazs. If I get out of work in time to catch the early train there is definitely going to be Haagen-Dazs. Who needs poetry anyway?

1 comment:

  1. Helen, Pls, next time, give a wanna-be fan a chance. Between your Facebook & blog posting and your show, I hadn't looked at either and poof! Done come and gone. More than 20 hours lead time, next time, please... :-}

    ReplyDelete